Groundwork Psychology is a service provider for the ACC Sensitive Claims and ACC Physical Injury Service, Taranaki Primary Connections (TPC), Victim Support, and Fire and Emergency NZ. We also accept private referrals.
We can help in a number of areas, including but not limited to:
- Postnatal depression and anxiety
- Stress and work burnout
- Grief and loss
- Relationship issues
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviours
- Life transitions, change, adjustment
- Illness and injury
- Managing anger, frustration, and irritability
- Sleep disturbances
- Adjusting to life after a brain injury or physical disability
- Team building
- Personal development
- Life satisfaction and fulfillment of potential
Interventions are tailored to meet individual needs, drawing on a wide range of modalities and models including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness based approaches, Cognitive Analytic Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Solution Focused Interventions; areas of specialisation include Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing and Equine Assisted Human Development. We are holistic in our approach taking into consideration a person’s whole life context.
Martina is available for supervision and EMDR Case Consultation.